Shape of vagina?

This is a really weird question, but I'm so curious, and I'm hoping some answers could help me feel less self conscious about my vagina.

How much do guys care about the shape/size of a womans vagina? As long as it's clean, and well taken care of is that enough? Have you ever been grossed out by a womans vagina, or do you enjoy the different shapes/sizes?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Shape and size of vagina! How many shapes do they come in? :)

I think as long as you vagina is not stretched where you can easily put a tennis ball in, then you should be ok. If anything, guys will maybe complain about a girl being loose down there and maybe you have to have the penis the size of a pencil to notice that. As long as we got a vagina to play with, guys are happy; vaginas beat a hand no doubts about it.

What really matters is how clean you keep it down there. Some girls reek, while others are very clean.

What Guys Said 4

• no way... it don't matter one bit lol... I didn't realise there was different shapes/sizes lol... but a vagina is vagina as long as its clean , ill stick it to ya :P

• I love them all. Yes, I prefer that they have been taken care of which doesn't necessarily mean they have been shaved or even trimmed. There is a great book by Nick Carass called petals ( link which is a pictorial of nothing but womens vulvas. I would highly recommend getting that book and seeing how different women are from each other and yet how beautiful they all are too.

You will see that there is nothing to be self conscious about and that if a guy ever has a problem with something then he is either very inexperienced or gay.

• NO I have never been grossed out by the shape and size by a womens vagina it really does matter as long as its clean and trimmed, I guy really don't care that much cause if he is good in bed the vagina won't look the same anyways when he is done lol hit me up if I can help you more

• some guys theĆ½ like it if its different some don't , but like you said if you've taking care of it , why it gonna be a problem to any guy .

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!