I went naked on cam for my Internet boyfriend who I never seen on cam.

What shall I do? Please help! I am a girl who is about to get married this year with my boyfriend who I love so much. But something has keep bothering me, my past internet boyfriend who I never met personally and never even seen on cam even once (I asked about him an times about coming on cam but he has too many excuses and reasons). We chatted for about 1 year before I broke up with him and met my new boyfriend. My problem is I got naked for him on cam for several times. I was able to did it because I fell in love with him. We chatted everyday, had good conversations and showed concerns for each other. I was single when I met this guy online. Maybe these are the reasons why I fell for him. He was good to me though he didn't show himself on cam. He always says "Is cam still plays a big role here? I love you. I am just afraid that you won't like me" He always tells whenever I feel so bad, he wants to calm me and cheer me up. He was really good on me but now his goodness does not matter at all since I'm about to get married. My questions are:

Is there any possibility that he recorded me on cam and kept it and posted it somewhere? I'm afraid it would leak or someone might see it somewhere, like p*rn sites?

Could he do it on me posting it on p*rn sites when we became good to each other? I mean, we chatted for almost a year and we became good friends and good lover.

What could be the possible reasons, why he did not want to go on cam?

I regretted all I did and asked forgiveness. I am really concern about my fiance because I love him so much. I don't want to hurt him and put him on shame like this if ever someone sees it. I need some point of views from you guys, please help me...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He probably wasn't who or what he said he was. What's done is done, and beating yourself up about it now is not going to help matters. I guess it's possible that he recorded you, although more likely he was just using you at that exact moment. I know that the thought of your body and sexuality being posted on the Internet is horrific, but there is honestly nothing you can do, so calm down a bit. On the plus side, you sound pretty religious right now, so isn't it reasonable that your fiancee shouldn't be looking at p*rn, and therefore would never have the opportunity to stumble upon your potential videos?

I think that if this bothers you so much, and it would bother me as well, so you're not alone, you need to talk to your boyfriend. It might help to confide in a non-judgmental third party first, if you're that upset, like a priest. You shouldn't start your marriage off based on lies. I know this is daunting and much easier said than done, but he deserves to know just as much as you deserve to have a clear conscience. Make sure you emphasize your feelings. If he loves you, you can make him understand and forgive you. Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• you fell in love with a guy you never even saw?

• It's too late to do anything about it if he posts it or someting like that. Most likely this was just in fun and he didn't record it.

In any case, if he was nice to you you probably don't need to worry unless you're in the media in some way..!

• Maybe he won't do that, I am not sure, but I think you were fool, If someone really love to any , so here no need to off cloths, I think he is a player, he played with you.

just hope he won't do wrong.

:|

• Maybe he didn't have a cam. Maybe he wasn't who he said he was. It's easy to lie online.

What Girls Said 0