Can straight girls enjoy kissing their girlfriends without feeling any sexual attraction?

I'm curious about this. I've been told by a straight girl that she enjoys kissing (including french kissing) her girlfriend though she also mentions that she has zero sexual attraction to women.

So I'm curious to hear from women who feels the same. Just wondering if it's one in a million or if it is rather common.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• not for me no

• haha yeah I got that part, thanks!

• Look, my answer is I WILL NOT KISS A GIRL! loool that's it

• Ok, so in your case to kiss someone, physical/sexual atteaction must be present, correct?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• i've kissed girls before, but it's more like an experimental thing. I didn't feel any attraction for her

• Thanks for your contribution !

• For me it's true, I enjoy kissing,hugging or cuddeling with my girlfriends without feeling any sexual attraction. I never french kissed a girl though, but I could imagine it'd be nice but it's just not like kissing a man.

• So, I'd guess you do it because it's a way to share affection and feeling good and in your case you can kiss for loving reason or sexual reason depending on the person you kiss. Personally I can't. To me kissing is very intimate and an expression of affection AND sexual attraction. Because of this I'd never be able to kiss a guy as I have zero attraction toward guys. That's why I was saying we might relate differently to kissing. I can't dissociate the two aspects while you can. Interesting!

• If I may,

I don't think men and women really relate differently to kissing. Kissing a guy turns me on, as I guess it turn straight guys on to kiss a girl. And kissing a girl I'd don't feel anything and I guess if you were kissing another guy you wouldn't feel anything either. But most guys never kiss another guy because they don't want to look gay

• Very interesting, thanks! I would have never imagined that before she mentioned it to me. To me kissing always involve sexual attraction to some level. I'm wondering if in general women and men just relate quite differently to kissing.

So I must say I was surprised the first time I heard that and was curious about it , thanks again for your answer!

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• No girls I've seen do it for attention and they are not attracted to each other.

• Well if she's straight it does nothing for her if she gets turned on then she's bi or bi curious.

• Sure I agree with you there, sometimes it's used to attract guys attention and that's a whole different topic. I'm more focusing on Straight girls that genuinely want to kiss another girl and what she feels when doing so. Thanks for your contribution though!

• B.S. They get turned on. Their soft, pink lips pressed up against each other, curious tongues exploring each other, gentle moans of pleasure, heaving breasts brushing each other...oh god, excuse me I have to go!

• I think feelings are involved..

• Yes feelings are involved indeed. That's what she tells me, loving, affectionate feelings, but no sexual attraction.