Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Do women like being submissive during sex?

How submissive are you, personally?

like, what things do you normally let him do to you?

why do you think that is?...why do you think you are naturally more submissive to your partner?

taken into consideration that your partner is either your husband/boyfriend.

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I like being both submissive and dominant depending on what mood I am in. I like being tied up, blind folded, whipped and I like role play where I am being forced.

When I am submissive I just like the rush of not knowing what will happen next, and I know my guy gets really turned on when he has total control.

What Girls Said 3

• being submissive just gives you a HUGE rush, like you don't know what's going to happen next. Great turn-on.

• I like being submissive. I love the when the guy is in complete control. I love being tied up, teased, blind folded and I enjoy Submissive/Dominant role playing (:

I love when the guy is in control because I love the way it feels. You don't have to think, you just have to feel. Its like a rush.

What Guys Said 0