Can you have anal during period?

me and my boyfriend want to have anal sex while I'm on my period using a tampon. I don't mind but I'm a little worried because I think that the tampon will slip and get out because of the pressure. should I worry about it or it's OK and it stays in its place?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Yes you can.

• Depends on the position you use, but you should probably be fine, I've done it before and had no problems.

Another possible alternative is the shower, you won't even really need a tampon in that case.

• oh, ok! when in bed, what position would you suggest so as not to get messy?

• Selected as most helpful

I find anal so repugnant that I recommend, instead, that you lay down a dark towel and have vaginal. Its a time you can use no condom, your sexual responses will be good and it can actually speed up your period and relieve cramps. The downside is that it will look a bit like a crime scene afterward. Some of my best f*cking took place on red days.

• i want to try it but my boyfriend is a little concern...u know he's nervous that maybe it won't be good for me, for my health etc because I'm sensitive when it comes to health issues

• My girlfriend has severe cramps during her period but we can do anal. Only do anal if you currently enjoy it though.

• It will stay in place, just watch that his d***k doesn't shove the string up your a$$