Pictures of your vajaja...?

My boy is crazy into sexting, which I am neither crazy for it or against is ( even if it is "illegal" which is stupid) anyways I want to do something special for him and he has always wanted me to send him a picture from down below, I have never done this and not sure how I feel about it, and would have NO clue how do even do it... lol I know I sound stupid but I am new to this whole type of thing. I do shave ( though I am getting a Hollywood wax for him next week!) what do I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ok first of all, as long as you are not sure if you really want to do this, then DON'T!How to take a pic of down below? The best is without your face or anything else that could show whos it is. Even if you don't think he'd do that, but there is a website of ex-girlfriends...naked, giving a blow job, videos of them having sex etc... if you don't want to end up on one of these websites ...dont share a pic of you naked! That's the best way to avoid it!(Even if he wouldn't do it...maybe this pic ends up in the wrong hands and that person would do it!)

• thanks! any ideas what I could do for him that would be different. I mean I really want to do something special for him. I don't really care to do it, not like I haven't sent him nude pictures before, its just I don't really know how to go about it... ya know?

• never done that either... (because of the reason that I would not end up on one of these sites lol) but I'd say 1. shower/ bath.. however you should be clean 2. you could start of with a slip on 3. next day with a thong 4. next day with a hand in front? 5. next day with something else in front? ... a toy (for bday maybe a bow?)? I don't know 6. naked... so he kind of gets a treasure hunt thing lol... it would be fun before his bday..so on his bday he gets you :)

What Guys Said 2

• sexting isn't illegal, it's people under 18 sharing sexual pictures of themselves and people keeping said pictures. By law, sexual images of a person under 18 is child p*rnography.

• okay, but that still really didn't help me what so ever... thanks tho?

• sorry, just wanted to point out why

• its all good, thank you for the info tho. :)

• It's really pretty simple. Pull down your pants, strike a pose, point the camera, take picture, send text.Unless I'm missing something.. You either want to do it or you don't.

• okay, what do you mean "strike a pose" tho? like is there something that would turn him on more or just like spread lakes click send? lol. like I said I'm new to all this kinda thing.

• Not to get too explicit but a good start and one that's kind of a tease. Sit in a chair, pull your legs into your chest, and take a picture of your exposed self. Your legs being together keeps everything closed and tight looking so you're giving him the full shot but also kind of a tease because you're not wide open.You next shot can be a similar position but with legs spread and stuff wide open, maybe explore with your fingers a bit.Just saying, if my wife sent me some pics that's

• what I would like

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do it. You cannot control what happens to that picture once you send it. You are only young and are likely to have have more boyfriends before you find the one. Imagine what he could do with that picture once you brake up, or if you have a fight...