How can you tell if a guy is circumcised or not?

I know its the foreskin been removed, but visually, what does it look like? what is the diff?thank you

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It looks like the illustration silverwings posted. Basically, if the man has to roll back a piece of skin to reveal the head of the penis, he has not been circumcised. In my experience almost all American men are circumsized. The only uncircumsized men I have met were eastern European

• I was just saying from my own d*** experiences the uncircumsized ones were Russian. Not generalizing...just my own experiences

• Actually 80% of the world are uncircumcised

• I don't know exactly where you get your data, but the Wikipedia article on the subject link quite clearly says that circumcision is quite rare in almost all parts of Europe as shown on the map link

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• Generally if a guy is uncircumcised, his foreskin will be removed completely, The appearence will not have any skin, while an uncircumcised one will have a foreskin. There is a major misconception that if you are uncircumcised, the foreskin will always cover over the head of the penis. In a lot of cases this is true but they are all different and don't all look the same. some have foreskin that extend even a little past the bell end (sorry didn't know the scintific term lol) while others might be just about over, others half way and others even underneath it.

• You entered your question on a computer, right? Don't you have any computer skills? Tip: Try the search function.

• Because a written description of circumcised vs uncircumcised would be extremely lengthy. And as you have demonstrated you have very limited comprehension skills so you probably would not understand it anyway. The obvious solution to your dilemma is pictures, so you can visually see the difference. I will try again. Go to " xhamster.com " In the search box type uncircumcised. After you looked at a bunch of those, type circumcised in the search box. The difference is obvious. :)

• why bother typing that?

• Umm... there's this thing called google which you might want to learn how to use.. it's pretty useful =)

• google. what's that?

What Girls Said 3

• You can tell easily if its limp. If you can see the head, the pinkish "helmet" without anything over it, he's circumcised. If it's got a hood of skin over it, he's not. Once it gets hard it harder to tell.

• If it looks like a huge earthworm, he isn't circumcised.

• Yes, it looks different visually. Here is an illustration: link

• thanks for this :)