• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys like asses so much?

Every guy I know likes asses more than t*ts or anything else.. Why?

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 13

• It's because they are awesome. That is all.

• Girls are so goddamn skinny nowadays, it's the only part where you can rely on seeing feminine curves.

• i like ass but I prefer t*ts

• I like a nice firmly shaped butt. But its not the most important thing.

• ass reminds men of sex and also indicates the womans health. in fact, my professor said the shape of the breasts actually is attractive because it reminds men of the somewhat similar in shape ass (which reminds them of sex)

• I can't explain either, nice ass is a turn on. Maybe its biological?

• it makes you think about sex..its feminine too

• A nice ass is just a work of art. Take Jessica Biel's ass. My god. What I wouldn't do to spread those cheeks and just go to town with my mouth, penis! Even girls must be attracted to her ass, right!?

• i don't know, it is what it is.Nice asses hypnotize me, nice boobs don't.

• Yes its ass and t*ts but I also like nice legs/small feet.

• I'd have to ask Sig Freud. I'm obsessed with girls asses. I love anal, ass licking, fingering, gaping, and burying my face in between the cheeks. Is that weird?

• I really can't explain why. I love them. There's nothing better than a nice, round firm ass spread open so I can lick and sniff it. Just awesome.

What Girls Said 2

• It's the storage house of our hot pockets

• I love that little pink starfish wrapped around my kawk!

• and it can sometimes tickle

• hah I know what you mean, but you don't find it kind of hot when your boyfriend or one night stand or whoever grabs your ass during sex or while ya'll messing around?