Why do guys like asses so much?

Every guy I know likes asses more than t*ts or anything else.. Why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 12

• Girls are so goddamn skinny nowadays, it's the only part where you can rely on seeing feminine curves.

• i like ass but I prefer t*ts

• it makes you think about sex..its feminine too

• A nice ass is just a work of art. Take Jessica Biel's ass. My god. What I wouldn't do to spread those cheeks and just go to town with my mouth, penis! Even girls must be attracted to her ass, right!?

• I like a nice firmly shaped butt. But its not the most important thing.

• It's because they are awesome. That is all.

• ass reminds men of sex and also indicates the womans health. in fact, my professor said the shape of the breasts actually is attractive because it reminds men of the somewhat similar in shape ass (which reminds them of sex)

• Yes its ass and t*ts but I also like nice legs/small feet.

• I'd have to ask Sig Freud. I'm obsessed with girls asses. I love anal, ass licking, fingering, gaping, and burying my face in between the cheeks. Is that weird?

• I can't explain either, nice ass is a turn on. Maybe its biological?

• I really can't explain why. I love them. There's nothing better than a nice, round firm ass spread open so I can lick and sniff it. Just awesome.

• i don't know, it is what it is.

Nice asses hypnotize me, nice boobs don't.

What Girls Said 2

• It's the storage house of our hot pockets

• and it can sometimes tickle

• I love that little pink starfish wrapped around my kawk!

• hah I know what you mean, but you don't find it kind of hot when your boyfriend or one night stand or whoever grabs your ass during sex or while ya'll messing around?