• Ask
  • myTake

After an orgasm, how long does it take for a girl to recover?

I am a guy who really enjoys giving oral sex to girls, more than anything else really. I find though that after she has come from my tongue, the area... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't think you can do anything to speed it up really, but for me it doesn't take much longer than a minute

• thanks - didn't realize it was so quick! I was expecting like 2 hours. I used to tell my ex to go to sleep for a couple of hours and then I'd wake her up and give her another orgasm, but maybe I could have done things a bit differently. Thanks for being specific!

• lol, no a few minutes should do it

What Girls Said 3

• I think it really varies from girl to girl and even for a particular girl.Sometimes I can orgasm and immediately go for a second, other times I need a few minutes. And usually I'll eventually get to the point where I'm so exhausted and/or sensitive that I have to call it quits, heh.

• usually a girl can recover pretty fast, it just depends on her orgasm. Ask her when she's ready and if she's ready. As for speading things up, watch her reactions to what you do. If you do something that makes her muscles and her entire body spaz out keep doing that until you get here there.

• when I said speed things up I meant her recovery not the orgasm! When I'm actually down there I want her to last as long as possible...lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!