After an orgasm, how long does it take for a girl to recover?

I am a guy who really enjoys giving oral sex to girls, more than anything else really. I find though that after she has come from my tongue, the area around the vagina is too sensitive to be touched/licked...I know this is normal! But I always want to go down there again and make her come again, so it's frustrating! How long does it usually take for her to "recover" so the area is relaxed enough to start touching/licking it again, and is there anything I can specifically do to speed this process up? Really grateful for any answers anyone can provide because this is the main thing I want to resolve in my sex life right now!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can do anything to speed it up really, but for me it doesn't take much longer than a minute

• Report

thanks - didn't realize it was so quick! I was expecting like 2 hours. I used to tell my ex to go to sleep for a couple of hours and then I'd wake her up and give her another orgasm, but maybe I could have done things a bit differently. Thanks for being specific!

• Report

lol, no a few minutes should do it