After an orgasm, how long does it take for a girl to recover?

I am a guy who really enjoys giving oral sex to girls, more than anything else really. I find though that after she has come from my tongue, the area around the vagina is too sensitive to be touched/licked...I know this is normal! But I always want to go down there again and make her come again, so it's frustrating! How long does it usually take for her to "recover" so the area is relaxed enough to start touching/licking it again, and is there anything I can specifically do to speed this process up? Really grateful for any answers anyone can provide because this is the main thing I want to resolve in my sex life right now!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can do anything to speed it up really, but for me it doesn't take much longer than a minute

• thanks - didn't realize it was so quick! I was expecting like 2 hours. I used to tell my ex to go to sleep for a couple of hours and then I'd wake her up and give her another orgasm, but maybe I could have done things a bit differently. Thanks for being specific!

• lol, no a few minutes should do it

• 42d

Man were do I start, I was like you my girlfriend wouldn't let me touch her for minuts. But thats not always true. There are. some ladies that can keep going after cumming the first time. For me in the other hand, if I really like the girl I can reload in less that 60 seconds. If iam jist trying to "get it over" , sort of speek I can lose my labido up to. two hours. I don't know if its the same for gals.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it really varies from girl to girl and even for a particular girl.

Sometimes I can orgasm and immediately go for a second, other times I need a few minutes. And usually I'll eventually get to the point where I'm so exhausted and/or sensitive that I have to call it quits, heh.

• usually a girl can recover pretty fast, it just depends on her orgasm. Ask her when she's ready and if she's ready. As for speading things up, watch her reactions to what you do. If you do something that makes her muscles and her entire body spaz out keep doing that until you get here there.

• when I said speed things up I meant her recovery not the orgasm! When I'm actually down there I want her to last as long as possible...lol

What Guys Said 0