Is it true sex is very painful and blood will come out?

its our first time to have sex we want but we have so many questions in our mind and is it very painful or what

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• sex the first time can be quite painful (for a girl at least). I didn't bleed the first time but lets just say it wasn't 'all that' the first couple of times.

What Girls Said 6

• If you do it I mean but you ass to deep I think it will hurt too much and bleed a lot

• I don't think it will hurt or bleed if you have it slowly and softly the first time

• Yes sometime it hurt too bad that you will stop

• well my first was painfull I thought I had my period but it was justthe I broke my hymen

• well it can be painful but it just depends on the girl and how big the guy is because it didn't hurt me but my friend said she wanted to cry so I guess it just depends and it will bleed if you break her hymen

• it depends on how big you are.when I lost my virginity, I was with a smaller guy, so it didn't hurt, my second boyfriend was a bit bigger, and that time it was sensitive.but you shouldnt be too worried about it because when that time is over, you won't have to worry about it anymore:)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!