Do girls like watching guys pleasure themselves?

Do girls like watching guys pleasure themselves? What if they "catch" them doing it while the guy is alone - like you enter an unlocked batchroom and you catch him. How would you feel. On the other hand, have you ever wanted your guy to make himself come by using his own hands?

oops --- does not let me continue as anonymous. Do I look like a fool now? :(
Interesting perspective. This is almost like an eye-opener for me. You are right - it is "sex drive". I wonder what causes it. Sometimes ... like really sometimes... once in a blue moon, if I put on a movie that is steamy, it works. But not always.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like watching him...just like he likes watching me =)

• Hmmm... well, THAT's fair. :)When you do it, do you go all the way or do you just start till he gets excited and jumps on you? :) I just ask as I am trying to determine why mine is so close-minded about it.

• Show Older
    • I too enjoyed & will keep that in mind...now that I know who you truly are..hahhaha! j/k! its all good! Take care as well!

• Not funnnnny ! LOL !

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!