• Ask
  • myTake

Why do I have to pee after I masturbate?

After I touch myself, I usually have to pee. Do any other girls experience this? I just use my own two hands. I think vibrators are for weirdos.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I hope you feel the urge to be a bit weird one day soon. That vibrator will add an element that will make your masturbation time much more pleasurable. Like a lot of things, you should give it a try before you condemn it.I don't know why you need to pee, but it is a habit worth cultivating. Women are somewhat prone to bladder infections, and they are not fun. You see you have a much shorter urethra than males do so it is easier for bacteria to find their way to your bladder. After any sort of sexual contact it is good practise to pee and give the tube a good rinse. Remember urine is a sterile fluid, so is good for rinsing out the urethra.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 1

• Do you stimulate your G-spot a lot ? Cause if you do that explains why, if you touch your g-spot you're suposed to get the urge to pee. Maybe you're a squirter.