Girls, do you like cut or uncut penis? if you like cut, why or if uncut, why?

Girls, do you like cut or uncut penis? if you like cut, why or if uncut, why? please tell your reactions to seeing boner?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• I like penis.

• it depends on the person. i met this guy and he wasn't circumcised,& the foreskin was fused to the head of his penis.that wasn't a turn on for me [at all].so, he couldn't pull back the skinover his head. uncut doesn't bother me, in my experience,those are the guys who can last a long time.i'm not sure if it's sensitive wise or just the few experiencesi've had with the sea cucumbers. hah.i may actually like them more...one of the bigger factors with uncut is cleaning,they're harder to clean, & I'm NOT puttinga cheesy d*** in my mouth. *shudder. circumcised penises are fine as well,there isn't really that big of a difference, my main concern is hygiene. it's not something that is a huge deal to mostnon jewish [..just kidding hah] people.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!