• Ask
  • myTake

Guys why do you disappear and come back to a girl? why?

OK so why would a guy say talk to you text you pursue you, and say you hook up ( no sex, no oral) just make out, dry hump w/e. than he gets the idea... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• read 'men are from mars and women are from venus'. there you'll find the answers. it's a good book about relationship.

• haha I have read the book when I was at barns and nobles. I rather hear from men themselves if have a feedback about why

• possibilities:

1. he needed a time to think about his self.

2. he needed time to think about making a new relationship

3. he needed time to think about making a new relationship with you

4. he is afraid the past will come back and haunt his ass.

• well thank you :) I hope these are one of the reasons lol I feel like he uses me more for emotional needs and than backs off till he gets tired of other girls.

What Girls Said 1

• ...kk I may not be much help here but maybe he is keeping something from you. kuje just isn't ready to tell you something. You should probably keep trying. He will probs open up eventually, and when he does, the disappearing should stop.

hope it helps

Trevor

• thanks. I forgot to mention he does that for a month or 2! so not sure about keeping something from me. I guess he isn't as into me as I think as a girlfriend or dating material. I know I need to move on but really liked him :/ it just makes worse I am so over him, than boom he is back in the picture. nd not to be conceited I am attractive, I know personality etc counts too. but if we talked so much he couldn't of not liked me for that too. sorry rambling now

0/2500