Foot long schlong?...

Okay, I don't have a large tool down there, mine's average which I am fine with. I do wonder sometimes what it would be like to have a 12 inch hard on though. I mean how do you hide that in public? Is there anyone on here that can help describe the feeling to me?And if you are lying, how does that make you feel to yourself, lying about your penis on the internet, how pathetic?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Guys who lie about their penis size really are pathetic. They're insecure about themselves so they have to make it up just to get attention.Oh, and a 12 inch hard-on would probably scare girls away. That's just way too big for a girl to handle, even an 8.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 3

• All the girls I know who deal with 12-inchers all say the same thing: Ouch.

• lol I'm pretty sure some people use the wrong side of the ruler.

• Well like the guy Jonah Falcon has 13.5 inch erection. How the heck do you walk around with that thing? How do pants even fit comfortably?

• haha that's really rare dude and I have no idea how he walks around like that. but I doubt he's always walking around with an erection so he probably walks just like normal guys.

• You mean people don't believe me when I tell em its 20" long? DAM !