Big vulva?

I have a kinda big vulva/clit and it just looks a little different from the cute porn vaginas, is that bad? Do guys prefer girls that are flat down there or that have more to work with?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• others have asked the same question on the forum and the same replies stand. Guys don't give a rat's butt as to what type of clit, vulva, labia you have. If you got a vagina that's all that counts! And if it's a nice tight vagina, even better! Anything else, is irrelevant!

What Guys Said 4

• That's a turn on . because it should be easier to pleasure.and suck/lick.and also find.

• well do you mean a clit that stands up? or big outer lips? .I mean I think a clitoner is f***ing ridiculously hot.but that's just me.

• Me personally no I don't find it bad that a woman has a kinda big vulva/clit.

• I don't like a flat or nothing vulva. I like one with fat/plump outer lips or nice long inner lips so there is more to play with and more to suck on during oral sex. I also like a vulva with a prominent clit so it's easy to find and more fun to play with and suck on.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh, not all porn stars are pretty down there. Trust me, I've seen some craziness on porns before. Everyone is different, and guys usually are more focused on the idea of "Vagina!" and "Sex!" than thinking yours looks a little different than the last girls.

• Everybody have different sizes and shapes of their vaginas. The porn stars may undergo some kind of surgery to make their vaginas look nicer anyway, so it might not be 100% real as in natural. So it really depends on your genes, if you your vagina look nice and cute.Guys have different preferences anyway.

• Lots of guys like big vaginas. But either way, a vajayjay is still a vajayjay