Average time a guy lasts in bed?

how long is good for you girls and how long is to long?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• It really doesn't matter as long as everyone gets theirs. It can vary, too. Obviously a quickie doesn't last long, but a night set aside for romantic time can last forever. I would say that, with foreplay, a good twenty minutes is fine.

And yes, there is such a thing as too long. I once dated a guy who never went under an hour. After an hour of sex, I'm getting tired, sore, and turned-off. It's not always bad, but when it is like that every time? Too much.

• 15 minuetes is good!

• Does that include foreplay? I spend 15-20 just on foreplay. I know I'm too giving.

• Selected as most helpful

Lasts? as in how long before he comes during intercourse or how long the sex goes one? Was a time they were the same thing and there was much frustration. Marathon boning generally leads to boredom and chapping so I tend to favor overall time spent naked as a better indicator of time spent.

• for us, it's anywhere between 10-25 minutes.

• According to Masters and Johnson, the average time for guys from penetration to orgasm is 7.3 minutes.