Tell me what you think is the sexiest thing about yourself.

...and about me ahaha just kidding but seriously what do you find the most sexiest about yourself?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• umm I don't know I think I have a nice ass and nicely shaped boobies. But hmm I don't know I guess the whole package :D

What Guys Said 11

• I guess I would go with my personality. I don't know really what directions this is supposed to go in.

• Nothing! I'm a product of some exceedingly poor breeding.

• Nothing that I have discovered thus far.

• hmm probably my eyes or abs

• You are absolutely gorgeous! I'd cross the border for you with chocolates and passion if you would allow it! Back to the topic at hand. I used to have the Black Mans Booty! Now I rely on personality and my eyes

• My eyes. I have gorgeous eyes.

• Eye. eyebrows, face, body

• just the one eye? ;)

• LMAO. I meant "eyes" whoops. but yeah that one too. lol

• Eyes, hands, lips and maybe the fact that I'm slim. Yeah maybe I don't have rippling abs like other guys but f*ck it, I love the I look.

• My eyes and lips are all I got going for me if I had to choose. lol

• My stomach! Society has glorified the cut abs look. Especially the lower side abdominals (obliques) that run a firm muscle line down into my jeans on either side of my hip bone and straight down too...

• Hair. I have no clue what to say for this.

What Girls Said 11

• The fact that I can deep throat.

• you just got my thumbs up ;)

• I think my ass, its nice and not too big.

• Ooh, nice to think good things about myself... My long legs, they always get nice comments. I like my eyes, and my hair when it's long (I just had a haircut I hate) is sexy because it's thick and an unusual colour!

• I don't really know.Possibly my boobs because they're big. I've been told I have a nice smile too.

• My confidence (not cockiness lol) and well other things 2 lol

• My eyes or my boobs lol.

• hair...legs too

• my lips :)

• have been told I have pretty eyes and lips ...i also like my hips and butt.

• my eyes! and my boobs lol

• eyes or abs