Tell me what you think is the sexiest thing about yourself.

...and about me ahaha just kidding but seriously what do you find the most sexiest about yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• umm I don't know I think I have a nice ass and nicely shaped boobies. But hmm I don't know I guess the whole package :D

What Guys Said 11

• You are absolutely gorgeous! I'd cross the border for you with chocolates and passion if you would allow it!

Back to the topic at hand. I used to have the Black Mans Booty! Now I rely on personality and my eyes

• hmm probably my eyes or abs

• My eyes. I have gorgeous eyes.

• My eyes and lips are all I got going for me if I had to choose. lol

• Nothing! I'm a product of some exceedingly poor breeding.

• Eyes, hands, lips and maybe the fact that I'm slim. Yeah maybe I don't have rippling abs like other guys but f*ck it, I love the I look.

• My stomach! Society has glorified the cut abs look. Especially the lower side abdominals (obliques) that run a firm muscle line down into my jeans on either side of my hip bone and straight down too...

• I guess I would go with my personality. I don't know really what directions this is supposed to go in.

• Nothing that I have discovered thus far.

• Eye. eyebrows, face, body

• Hair. I have no clue what to say for this.

What Girls Said 12

• The fact that I can deep throat.

• My confidence (not cockiness lol) and well other things 2 lol

• I think my ass, its nice and not too big.

• Ooh, nice to think good things about myself... My long legs, they always get nice comments. I like my eyes, and my hair when it's long (I just had a haircut I hate) is sexy because it's thick and an unusual colour!

• I don't really know.

Possibly my boobs because they're big. I've been told I have a nice smile too.

• hair...legs too

• My eyes or my boobs lol.

• have been told I have pretty eyes and lips ...i also like my hips and butt.

• my lips :)

• my eyes! and my boobs lol

• eyes or abs