Tell me what you think is the sexiest thing about yourself.

...and about me ahaha just kidding but seriously what do you find the most sexiest about yourself?

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Girl

• umm I don't know I think I have a nice ass and nicely shaped boobies. But hmm I don't know I guess the whole package :D

1|0

What Guys Said 11

• You are absolutely gorgeous! I'd cross the border for you with chocolates and passion if you would allow it!

Back to the topic at hand. I used to have the Black Mans Booty! Now I rely on personality and my eyes

0|0
  • hmm probably my eyes or abs

0|0
  • My eyes. I have gorgeous eyes.

0|0
  • My eyes and lips are all I got going for me if I had to choose. lol

0|0
  • Nothing! I'm a product of some exceedingly poor breeding.

0|1
  • Eyes, hands, lips and maybe the fact that I'm slim. Yeah maybe I don't have rippling abs like other guys but f*ck it, I love the I look.

0|0
  • My stomach! Society has glorified the cut abs look. Especially the lower side abdominals (obliques) that run a firm muscle line down into my jeans on either side of my hip bone and straight down too...

0|0
  • I guess I would go with my personality. I don't know really what directions this is supposed to go in.

0|0
  • Nothing that I have discovered thus far.

0|0
  • Eye. eyebrows, face, body

0|0
  • Hair. I have no clue what to say for this.

0|0

What Girls Said 12

• The fact that I can deep throat.

0|3
  • My confidence (not cockiness lol) and well other things 2 lol

0|0
  • I think my ass, its nice and not too big.

0|0
  • Ooh, nice to think good things about myself... My long legs, they always get nice comments. I like my eyes, and my hair when it's long (I just had a haircut I hate) is sexy because it's thick and an unusual colour!

0|0
  • I don't really know.

Possibly my boobs because they're big. I've been told I have a nice smile too.

0|0
  • hair...legs too

0|0
  • My eyes or my boobs lol.

0|0
  • have been told I have pretty eyes and lips ...i also like my hips and butt.

0|0
  • my lips :)

0|0
  • my eyes! and my boobs lol

0|0
  • eyes or abs

0|0