At what age do guys lose most of their sex drive?

Im just wondering how long it will last and if I will lose some of that too? any experience with this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 6

• when you loose the energy.. like at 70 years old.

• when you stop feeling sexy.

• It varies dramatically from person to person, but almost everybody's done by the time they're 80.

• I recall my grandfather, in his 70s, could never let a waitress pass by our table without getting her butt patted. And that was with his girl friend seated at the table with him. I'm guessing we never loose it.

• It never loses intensity at all. A man either has a high sex drive or he doesn't. At times, he may want a break from sex but only if he's getting lots and lots of it. There are others like myself.AHEM!.who don't get enough at all and we run around like animals trying to jump anything 18 and over. And I mean anything. I am 39 and my Sex-Drive-From-Hell has not diminished at all, may have become worse. Rather ironic isn't it? Women complain that men either have too much desire for sex or not enough. Seems like there is no happy medium

• I doubt the same type of women are complaining about both. There are women with extremely varied sex drives and it seems that couples that have compatible sex drives are rare.

• they never do lol, nah its liek when you hit 50 I fink

What Girls Said 2

• Guys are finished with their sexual peak usually by 25, but that doesn't stop them. It seems to be something that continues well into their later years, and many studies show that sex is the most thought about subject for guys ages 16 on.

• I see guys who are in there late 60's and into the 80's who are still very active and loving it. If he's got it guess it never goes away.