Have any girls had sex with a guy that's penis was bigger than 10 inches?

Have any girls had sex with a guy that's penis was bigger than 10 inches? Did it hurt bad? Can that fit? Etc...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes. And I call him 'Le Stallion'. He lives in a barn and sleeps on all four hooves.

It only hurt the first time, though it did stretch my uterus up to my stomach area.

• LOL...

god, I'm hesitating here to respond to all your comments since I know this site doesn't take well to bestiality jokes like I already started, is why I think I'll just leave it at that. Really, you'd be surprised what goes through a girls' mind when no one is listening

• this sounds like a happy magical place!

• It's cool. I took you seriously at first

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• Try my 7 incher first then go bigger. Doubt you can handle that ...

• Dions d*** was 8.5

• lol doubt it but ok.

• I've had bigger

• well considering 1/100 human males has an 8 inch penis one that is 10 inch would be INCREDIBLY rare. So... odds are not many women have even attempted something like that.

What Girls Said 4

• No and I never would too big

• Wow that's huge. That sounds painful... No I havent.

• it depends on if you are a virgin or not if you can handle about 8 inches you can usually handle 10. after a time or 2 it gets good!;)

• no.

• No I haven't had sex with a guy that was bigger than 10 inches. I never heard anyone bigger than that 9 inches.

• No what?