• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: how often do you masturbate?

Girls: how often do you masturbate? A rough estimate would be good.

Updates:
Typo: masturbate

Most Helpful Opinion

• Never really. I try to feel around, but nothing happens. My clit is really small and I think insensitive too. someone told me its because some people get too much pressure from fingers so vibrators are better. fingering does nothing for me either. so because I don't get a good feeling from anything, I just don't masturbate. I do watch p*rn sometimes. some of the girls are hot so ill watch it anyway. I get really wet and turned on but no way to get off. meh

• I gave you the up rating because women that have a hard time feeling sexual pleasure are really interesting to me for a few reasons (I'll tell you if you ask). Thanks for answering.

• why?

• i never feel the need to do it eitherhowever, watching hot videos or whatever, or thoughts is good but never really leads to pleasuring myself

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 16

• I like to orgasm once a day but I have a boyfriend so don't usually need to masturbate

• not often actually.. maybe once in a while

• usually once a day, sometimes more... masturbation is second best to eating a good meal (to me anyway). I think it also depends on how much sex a girl has too. I have friends who have sex a good amount so they don't see any need to masturbate but being a virgin, its almost as essential as breathing. I guess I just love pleasure. anywho, any girl who says they don't masturbate is either lying or mentally unstable.

• Usually, four or five days out of the week, and I try to get it off at least twice each day. I love it.

• 2 times a day, everyday. Sometimes more if I can't sleep, because it definitely helps me sleep!

• 2-4 times a week.. depends what mood I'm in.. when your like 13-15 you masturbate a lot more than 16-18 I figured

• Rough estimate. About once a month.

• 1-6 times a day. usually around five times on average. a girls orgasm is 5000 more times intense than a mans. so that's why I do it so much. :D omg it feels good.

• How would you know You're not a man.

• I don't know the exact calculations of course I am no scientist you d***. But it is proven that a girls clit is far more sensitive than a mans penis.

• not often. few times a month maybe

• 3-4 times a week usually

• every day 3 times a day =)

• sounds good

• you sound very happy

• i am very happy...its funny because we are friends on here...i will say hi next time your on

• twice a day to once every two days depending on my mood, my period, the oppurtunity, and whether or not if I'm actually getting laid.

• do you masturbate on your period

• yes, but I don't finger myself. I can make myself come with just my clit, actually much more affectively than by fingering myself.

• twice every other month. I only do it when I'm desperate.. I HATE doing it. it doesn't feel that good. And it doesn't help that I am allergic to all personal aids and toys down their. Sorry not payin 70 dollars for a metal toy that will probably feel unnatural. BLAH!

• I used to masturbate nearly everyday but for the past month I only masturbated like two times.. I just don't have the time since I'm either in class, working, or just out with my friends. I rarely have a moment to myself.

• 2-3 times a week, usually... More so during the week leading up to my period.

What Guys Said 3

What They Said On Facebook