Girls: how often do you masturbate?

A rough estimate would be good.

Updates:
Typo: masturbate

0|0
16|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Never really. I try to feel around, but nothing happens. My clit is really small and I think insensitive too. someone told me its because some people get too much pressure from fingers so vibrators are better. fingering does nothing for me either. so because I don't get a good feeling from anything, I just don't masturbate. I do watch p*rn sometimes. some of the girls are hot so ill watch it anyway. I get really wet and turned on but no way to get off. meh

0|1
    • I gave you the up rating because women that have a hard time feeling sexual pleasure are really interesting to me for a few reasons (I'll tell you if you ask). Thanks for answering.

• why?

• i never feel the need to do it either

however, watching hot videos or whatever, or thoughts is good but never really leads to pleasuring myself

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 16

• 2-4 times a week.. depends what mood I'm in.. when your like 13-15 you masturbate a lot more than 16-18 I figured

0|0
  • usually once a day, sometimes more... masturbation is second best to eating a good meal (to me anyway). I think it also depends on how much sex a girl has too. I have friends who have sex a good amount so they don't see any need to masturbate but being a virgin, its almost as essential as breathing. I guess I just love pleasure. anywho, any girl who says they don't masturbate is either lying or mentally unstable.

0|1
  • 2 times a day, everyday. Sometimes more if I can't sleep, because it definitely helps me sleep!

0|0
  • I like to orgasm once a day but I have a boyfriend so don't usually need to masturbate

0|0
  • not often actually.. maybe once in a while

0|0
More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• Girls come here to answer this question, guys come here to see the answers and imagine fun things.

0|0
  • curious to see answers

0|0
  • once a week

0|0