• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: how often do you masturbate?

Girls: how often do you masturbate? A rough estimate would be good.

Typo: masturbate

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Never really. I try to feel around, but nothing happens. My clit is really small and I think insensitive too. someone told me its because some people get too much pressure from fingers so vibrators are better. fingering does nothing for me either. so because I don't get a good feeling from anything, I just don't masturbate. I do watch p*rn sometimes. some of the girls are hot so ill watch it anyway. I get really wet and turned on but no way to get off. meh

• I gave you the up rating because women that have a hard time feeling sexual pleasure are really interesting to me for a few reasons (I'll tell you if you ask). Thanks for answering.

• why?

• i never feel the need to do it eitherhowever, watching hot videos or whatever, or thoughts is good but never really leads to pleasuring myself

What Girls Said 16

• I like to orgasm once a day but I have a boyfriend so don't usually need to masturbate

• not often actually.. maybe once in a while

• usually once a day, sometimes more... masturbation is second best to eating a good meal (to me anyway). I think it also depends on how much sex a girl has too. I have friends who have sex a good amount so they don't see any need to masturbate but being a virgin, its almost as essential as breathing. I guess I just love pleasure. anywho, any girl who says they don't masturbate is either lying or mentally unstable.

• Usually, four or five days out of the week, and I try to get it off at least twice each day. I love it.

• 2 times a day, everyday. Sometimes more if I can't sleep, because it definitely helps me sleep!

• 2-4 times a week.. depends what mood I'm in.. when your like 13-15 you masturbate a lot more than 16-18 I figured

• Rough estimate. About once a month.

• 1-6 times a day. usually around five times on average. a girls orgasm is 5000 more times intense than a mans. so that's why I do it so much. :D omg it feels good.

• How would you know You're not a man.

• I don't know the exact calculations of course I am no scientist you d***. But it is proven that a girls clit is far more sensitive than a mans penis.

• twice every other month. I only do it when I'm desperate.. I HATE doing it. it doesn't feel that good. And it doesn't help that I am allergic to all personal aids and toys down their. Sorry not payin 70 dollars for a metal toy that will probably feel unnatural. BLAH!

• not often. few times a month maybe

• 3-4 times a week usually

• every day 3 times a day =)

• sounds good

• you sound very happy

• i am very happy...its funny because we are friends on here...i will say hi next time your on

• twice a day to once every two days depending on my mood, my period, the oppurtunity, and whether or not if I'm actually getting laid.

• do you masturbate on your period

• yes, but I don't finger myself. I can make myself come with just my clit, actually much more affectively than by fingering myself.

• I used to masturbate nearly everyday but for the past month I only masturbated like two times.. I just don't have the time since I'm either in class, working, or just out with my friends. I rarely have a moment to myself.

• 2-3 times a week, usually... More so during the week leading up to my period.

What Guys Said 3