Innie vs outie vagina?

Innie vs outie vagina? Which do you like more?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i think an innie is sexier. it looks hotter and more feminine basically.

outies are better in the sense that the clit is more exposed usually, and bigger so I can play with it easier and make her cum. my ex has an innie and although its very compact and sexy and neat and so fun to eat, her clit is small as f*** so I had to do extra work concentrating and spreading things apart to really get to it. my current girl has a bigger clit than my ex. the folds that hang out aren't as hot, but I love to make her come and play with her clit and suck on it. things like that.

What Girls Said 4

• I have an innie and I'm cool with that.

• I have an outie I used to be self conscious about it but I don't really care anymore I know it's normal.

• The inner lips (labia minora) are visible even without separating the outer lips (labia majora) it's very common.

• not to be werid but I didn't know there was such thing as an "outie." What the heck is it?

• I have an innie, but I want it to be even MORE of an innie.

• Guys don't really care. It is not like you are about to have sex, the guy says 'oh no you have a outtie! I don't want to f*** you anymore!'

• That would actually be good... for me, because I like outies more. :D

What Guys Said 4

• 34d

Innie, it's nicer

• while I think an innie looks best, I don't honestly care. I just want her to be happy with her body because, no matter what, I will be and find her hot :P besides, it's all gonna feel good either way ~_~

• Isn't an outie vagina called a penis?

• Innie, aesthetically, though they make me a little nervous.