Why don't I feel pleasure during sex?

why my boyfriend fingers me I feel a little pleasure...but when I'm having sex or receiving oral I feel no pleasure

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• is he hitting your clit when he's giving you oral ?, is he doing positions you like during sex ?... you know what you like best, guide him to those places, he's will learn quickly and your sex will become a lot more pleasurable. when he's giving you oral tell him to spread your vagina open so he can see the clit clearly, and have him concentrate on the clit while working on the rest of your vagina at times, tell him to draw the alphabet with his tongue, when having sex try it with your legs all the way back and have him come in from the top it will be a deeper more pleasurable penetration, or try doing it standing up it ads to the sensation when your having sex and being held up all at the same time.

• Well honestly doesn't sound like he's doing it right. like the other guy said when he's eating you out, spread your legs some maybe help him out a little. See if he can find your clit...it's honestly not hard at all to find and is really the only "hard" part of the vagina it'll be towards the top and when he licks it, you'll know it. Also have him take his time, don't worry so much about the physical part. In my opinion and experience, a woman's pleasure is 75% mental. That's why so many girls haven''t ever had the big O., because they're just into it as much as the guy. For a guy its like, "Sex?What? Bam! my penis is now ready" It doesn't take much motivation for us.Hope it Helps:)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!