Sex toy party?

i will be going to my first sex toy party and I was wondering what to expect? also if yall have any sugesstions on good toys to get.anything that yall like or guys tht you like to help your girl with.jus let me kno anything!

i have had several people tell me to buy the rabbit.what is your thoughts on it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't. Most of them tend to be junk and even the ones that work aren't really that exciting. I have owned 3, all of which were used a few times and then passed over for other toys. Its a nifty idea that simply doesn't work well when applied

I tend to favor plug in toys (I am a guy but my toys see a lot of use). My favorite is the eroscillator. Despite the pricetag, the majority of women I have used mine on went out and bought their own. After that, I like the hitachi magic wand, the wahl coil, the pocket rocket and the fuokuyama 9000