Sex toy party?

i will be going to my first sex toy party and I was wondering what to expect? also if yall have any sugesstions on good toys to get.anything that yall like or guys tht you like to help your girl with.jus let me kno anything!

i have had several people tell me to buy the rabbit.what is your thoughts on it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't. Most of them tend to be junk and even the ones that work aren't really that exciting. I have owned 3, all of which were used a few times and then passed over for other toys. Its a nifty idea that simply doesn't work well when applied

I tend to favor plug in toys (I am a guy but my toys see a lot of use). My favorite is the eroscillator. Despite the pricetag, the majority of women I have used mine on went out and bought their own. After that, I like the hitachi magic wand, the wahl coil, the pocket rocket and the fuokuyama 9000

What Guys Said 2

• In general, they tend to be fairly low key and relaxed. It helps that people are showing up with the intention of buying sex toys. This creates a conversational space where people can talk about sex toys, masturbation and sex in general. I saw a presentation on the questions that sex consultants answer for their clients and it covers a fairly broad set of topics. You might be surprised at the depth of some people's cluelessness about sex or you might find that other people have the same questions you do.

Sadly, the quality of the toys and some of the information provided might not be cutting edge. For toys, I strongly recommend link. I respect their reviews on toys and I not bought a recommended toy that I was disappointed in.

• .lmfao alright that's kinda weird, your gonna be sharing all ur toys with some other peoples toys that might be dirty.

• You don't understand the concept. A sex toy party is like a tupperware party with sextoys.

What Girls Said 1

• magic bullet. its small and does the job properly. not too pricey either