• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys want to have sex with girls so bad?

I just really don't understand the male mind I guess. So many guys say stuff like "oh she's dtf(down to f***) and DECENT looking so she's going home with me tonight and I'll kick her out tomorrow" I would understand it a little more if the girl was hot or pretty but if she's just decent and the guy doesn't even like her why would he want to do have sex with her? is it just so he gets pleasured and feels good or what?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It feels good. It's better than masturbating. Personally I haven't done that but I know guys who do and others that just talk crap and never actually do anything. I can understand as a guy the urge to have sex with lots of women though.

What Guys Said 4

• Because she's better than my hand.

• Ha, it's because a lot don't believe they can do any better and want to get laid badly so take what they can get... sad but I know a lot of guys who do it. Personally I'd rather not be controlled by my sex drive.

• you will understand when you reach your mid thirties young men have a much higher sex drive then young women this is not opinion this is science fact

• HUGE, massive sex drive. Curiosity. Desire to be apart of something bigger than us, we make jokes about it. Its some primitive stuff left over from when we were monkeys and only lived to the age of 30.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!