• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, do you like a girl with a little belly fat or flat stomach?

i have a little belly fat, and I am a little self conscious about it especially when having sex. it doesn't seem to bother my boyfriend though. any comments?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have a bit more than "a little belly fat" and I feel self concious too. When standing, I can suck most of it in, but I obviously can't focus on it when sleeping. So, I hate it when I'm on top and I forget to hold it in, and then it starts to flap against HIS tight stomach. BUT, my boyfriend actually says he loves it. He says that he likes the way it feels in his hand, it's a nicer cushion for his head to rest on, ya know. My current boy friend is the first guy I've allowed myself to get close to, and him loving me no matter how I look at that moment, that day, or for awhile, has really helped my own self image. I feel sexy just being near him, and he can sense it and refuses to believe that it's really his own doing by him loving me no matter what. The main issue: if your guy is OK with it, then forget about it and focus on more important things. :)

What Guys Said 4

• i like a little belly fat its womanly and sexy muscles are manly

• It really doesn't matter honestly :)

• You need option D "Doesn't Matter," as stated by xperience, it doesn't really matter. however it depends on each individual guy. To some people it's just about how you act and your personality.

• doesnt matter honestly. as long as I don't have wear a construction helmet going down lol

• lol. ok.

• I enjoyed that comment so much lol

What Girls Said 2

• I've always wondered the same thing thanks for asking this (:

• your welcome

• I know I'm not a dude, but I think a little belly fat is nicer looking. Gives you a soft feminine look, not being obese but you know, like a little pudgy