Girls, did you ever do anything sexually with one of your girl friends?

If so tell about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first time was when me and one of my friends were walking home from school one day, we were both fourteen years old and we were talking about what it might feel like to get your p**** licked and we decided to try eating each others pussy. I told my friend that we could go to my house because no one was home because my mom was visiting with my aumt that day. So we started walking faster because we couldn‘t wait. Whem we got close to my house we started running. When we got inside the house we through our books on the floor and we ran to the couch and my friend kicked off her shoes and started taking her cloths off and got conpleatly naked I laid on my back on the couch and she got on her knees over me my face. I put my toumg in her p**** and started eating her out.The feeling of my toung sliding over her p**** was great Then I put my toung in the bottom of her p**** between her p**** lips and licked all the way to the top of her pussy. I felt proud when I made her moan with pleasure. I licked her p**** til she came. Then I got naked and she laid on the couch and I got on my knees over her face and she started eating my pussy. I couldn‘t believe how good it felt when her toung slid over my pussy. It was amazing. After I came she just kept licking my pussy, she couldn‘t get enough. I came twice with her licking my pussy. After that we sat on the couch and sucked each others t*ts for a while. Then just before my mom got home we ate each others p**** again. I loved it. It was so much fun eating her p**** amd it felt so good when ate mine.

• wow great story