Girls, did you ever do anything sexually with one of your girl friends?

Girls, did you ever do anything sexually with one of your girl friends? If so tell about it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My first time was when me and one of my friends were walking home from school one day, we were both fourteen years old and we were talking about what it might feel like to get your p**** licked and we decided to try eating each others pussy. I told my friend that we could go to my house because no one was home because my mom was visiting with my aumt that day. So we started walking faster because we couldn‘t wait. Whem we got close to my house we started running. When we got inside the house we through our books on the floor and we ran to the couch and my friend kicked off her shoes and started taking her cloths off and got conpleatly naked I laid on my back on the couch and she got on her knees over me my face. I put my toumg in her p**** and started eating her out.The feeling of my toung sliding over her p**** was great Then I put my toung in the bottom of her p**** between her p**** lips and licked all the way to the top of her pussy. I felt proud when I made her moan with pleasure. I licked her p**** til she came. Then I got naked and she laid on the couch and I got on my knees over her face and she started eating my pussy. I couldn‘t believe how good it felt when her toung slid over my pussy. It was amazing. After I came she just kept licking my pussy, she couldn‘t get enough. I came twice with her licking my pussy. After that we sat on the couch and sucked each others t*ts for a while. Then just before my mom got home we ate each others p**** again. I loved it. It was so much fun eating her p**** amd it felt so good when ate mine.

• wow great story

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I have

• Yes. But I'm not really interested in telling you about it.

• Of course I have. But I'm not going to tell YOU, a GUY about it.

• Wel.. Not yet.. But I do wana experience it 1ce! Outta curiousty! :)

• yep

• So, one day, I was over at my friend's for a sleepover, and we started talking about masturbating. We're pretty shy sexually, so it took awhile to get past just talking. When it did though, we began touching, arms first, then stomach, and we slowly moved down. Oh my gosh she was so wet! I began slowly, feeling around for my favorite places but her moans drove me crazy! She thoughtfully laid me down and began using her warm, wet tongue to give me extreme pleasure. We were newbies, so we didn't have a dildo or anything, so unread we used a hairbrush handle. Luckily, she had two :) Wow just thinking about that night makes me super horny. Gotta go!

What Guys Said 1

• Women won't answer that for men...but they will for women