How bad does sex hurt for the first time?

I am 18 and I am dating a awesome man, and I want to have sex, but I want to know how bad is it going to hurt?

thanks yall.

Most Helpful Opinion

• It all depends. For me, it didn't hurt that much. I mean my first wasn't that big so it wasn't that bad. It also depends on the position.

Here are a few tips-

Before you go at it make sure to have plenty of foreplay, or else it'll hurt a lot more. Just get nice and turned on. Also, get him to finger you with at least three fingers, get things loosened up a little, that will also help. Finally, pick a position in which your vagina can be open and he can enter it easily. For me that was straddling him and lowering myself. It made it easier because I could take it at my own pace, I had control and I had my whole weight to help with the penetration.

As for the type of pain it might be a bit of a sharp pain but if you go slow, get him to finger you well before hand and are wet enough it should be mostly just a dull pressure... Very painful pressure but once you stop it dies down a little.

Just remember if it gets really uncomfortable at any time, stop. That's most important, NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS, IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, NO MATTER WHY YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, YOU CAN STOP AT ANY TIME. No matter what the reason is, no matter how stupid, the second you feel uncomfortable with what you're doing you can stop. If he won't let you stop then f*** him. At no point should you feel awkward or not okay or unhappy with what you're doing. If you're not comfortable you shouldn't be doing it. So if at any point, for any reason, if you don't want to any more just say stop. You should explain to him why because he may see it as unfair, so just tell him what's going on and try again when you're more comfortable.