First time sexual intercourse?

Does it hurt the first time you have a sexual intercourse?

what should I expect?

Thanks ^_^

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's not all that bad to be honest..I was expecting it to be really reallly painful but it wasn't. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say about a 6. The pain only lasts for a few minutes and it is bearable it's like a good hurt if that makes any sense. I suggest some foreplay to warm up perhaps some oral sex, maybe let him finger you. Missionary is a good postion to start with. Hope I helped. Any more questions I'd be happy to answer them :)

With that said everyone is different you might have little or no pain.

Good Luck and use protection (:

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 3

• My first time hurt really, really bad but every girl is different. The actual pain comes from tearing the hymen, so if it does the first time then your second time should be just fine. For a lot of people, the hymen can tear from every day activities so it's possible you might be okay. If you're really concered, you can even do it yourself a couple days before you have sex

• I've had friends that have told me it didn't at all. But in my case it hurt A LOT but I didn't bleed or anything. I don't know how to describe it other than a part of you been stretched out and you feel a lot of pressure. But hopefully the guy will get you relaxed and well lubricated before he tries to enter. Once he's in the pain sort of lessens though, its just the initial entering that hurt. Nothing you can't handle and the end result is worth the initial discomfort :)

• No, not really. Unless he pops your cherry. But the actualy sex will not hurt.