What does it mean when a guy is fingering you, but he won't let you even give him a hand job?

I was hanging out with this guy after a dance and we started teasing each other (physically) and then he asked if it was alright to go further. I said it was fine and he started fingering me a little bit. When I asked him if it was okay to give him a hand job he implied that he wasn't comfortable with it. He's had sex before so its not like he's never done stuff like this before.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well personally I'd take figuring first any day, but maybe he's just a little self conscious and has a problem with his size, talk to him about it, and if it is, you get get him to come out of his shell. if not, I'm sure you like the fingering either way.

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer getting hand jobs over fingering the girl.But maybe he is emberassed about his size

• or you can hurt him because a guy can only give himself the best hand job, because only he knows how to get his personal pressure right.to be honest girls hurt that part of me A lot

• Maybe he didn't want to stain his pants. That would certainly be an issue for me.

• Maybe he wasn't ready to present himself that day, aka didn't shave or maybe too bushy.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's cheating? Some guys feel like it isn't cheating if they don't get off.Or maybe he just doesn't like handjobs.This sounds a little fishy to me though.

• Well he probably wouldn't tell you he's cheating lol.I don't know though. It still sounds kinda weird to me. But some guys don't like handjobs I guess.

• i don't think so. we are both single