• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, how did it feel the first time you had sex?

I'm a virgin, but I really like this one guy and I'm considering sharing that special night with him. But I am scared and wondered how does it feel the first time? Does it hurt like some people say? Is it awkward? Is it special? Thanks for your answers!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If your hymen hasn't been broken yet, it can hurt a bit. My boyfriend broke mine by fingering me. By the time we had sex, it was easier to start on the bottom and once you get going to switch on top.It is special when you are sharing it with the person you love and want to be with forever. Anyways, don't let him go inside of you until you are completely aroused, it will hurt if you're not wet. And just take it easy the first time, you may be in pain when it happens.

What Guys Said 1

• Make sure to use a lubricated condom and you should be fine. Sometimes it does hurt if you are 18 to 24 you should be fine. Just make sure he is a good guy and you have nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally didn't think it hurt that bad... well it depends on the position... for me it still can hurt on top... also make sure that guys knows your a virgin or else he will give it beans and yes it will hurt, but if he knows your a virgin he will be gentle... well he should...