Do a lot of girls masturbate?

My girlfriend says she doesn't masturbate nor do many girls, but an ex of mine says all girls do a lot, what's true!? :S

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

I have since I was 11 or 12 but this isn't something girls discuss with each other the way guys might bring it up as a fact of life between them or just joking around or whatever. For a girl it's waaaay private and not something that's talked about unless it would be with a boyfriend or something and even then...maybe not.

• Some girls do some don't. I know both types.

• i masturbate at LEAST once everyday even when I get sex.. I love it and I'm not afraid to admit it

• some do some don't

i do

a lot more than my friends I think

i do it whenever I shower usually

and then late at night if I can't sleep

or if my roommates are gone for a while

hahha

so basically, whenever I have the time

• I didn't used to, but now I'm learning, if that at all helps.

• Not all girls masturbate. There's many girls who believe it is wrong or disgusting to masturbate because of they way they have been conditioned growing up. It is generally frowned upon by society for 'good' girls to masturbate, and so they don't do it. Your current girlfriend may not masturbate, & is probably telling the truth.Once you and her become more comfortable with her body, she'll probably become more willing to try masturbation.

• Lots of girls do, but not all.

• Yeah, most of us do. Your ex was right and your girlfriend doesn't know what she's missing out on! lol

• Yes most girls masturbate. Most are just too embarrassed to admit it.

• My guess is that all girls have at least tried it. However I don't really think that they all do it "a lot". It depends on the girl's opinion on masturbation and her sex drive. It also depends on whether or not she has sex.

• Girlfriend is lying, she's just all embaressed like.

• most girls don't admit they masturbate but I'm sure your girlfriend does

• Some girls do some girls don't. It's not that every girl does or doesn't.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!