Do a lot of girls masturbate?

My girlfriend says she doesn't masturbate nor do many girls, but an ex of mine says all girls do a lot, what's true!? :S

Most Helpful Girl

• I have since I was 11 or 12 but this isn't something girls discuss with each other the way guys might bring it up as a fact of life between them or just joking around or whatever. For a girl it's waaaay private and not something that's talked about unless it would be with a boyfriend or something and even then...maybe not.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 13

• Lots of girls do, but not all.

• Not all girls masturbate. There's many girls who believe it is wrong or disgusting to masturbate because of they way they have been conditioned growing up. It is generally frowned upon by society for 'good' girls to masturbate, and so they don't do it. Your current girlfriend may not masturbate, & is probably telling the truth.Once you and her become more comfortable with her body, she'll probably become more willing to try masturbation.

• most girls don't admit they masturbate but I'm sure your girlfriend does

• i masturbate at LEAST once everyday even when I get sex.. I love it and I'm not afraid to admit it

• Some girls do some girls don't. It's not that every girl does or doesn't.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 0