How does a man feel during sex?

Describe the moment, physical emotions and feelings.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is a fantastic question, but one that can't be answered simply. It depends on the who, why, where, when, and how. I'll give you a couple of examples to show the diversity of the answers that can be given.I had sex with a girl that I felt a very deep connection with, and the feelings were more than just physical. The physical side of things was made easier by the fact that we felt very comfortable and at ease with one another. There was a lot of affection in the way we were touching and kissing one another, and we had eye contact during our love making, which was a massive turn on for me. (Not staring at one another, but looking at what each other was doing, and then holding that eye contact for a few intense seconds at a time). We had pretty basic sex, but the whole skin on skin feeling was great. It wasn't like I was just stuck between her legs pumping away. We were moving around the bed a lot without changing positions too much, and were touching each other all over throughout. The connection we had through our feelings, our touch, and our emotions made it one hell of a night.On the polar opposite to that, I had sex with a girl that I didn't particularly fancy that much, but was young, nieve, and introduced to her by a mate after a pretty harsh break up! The whole experience was one that I'd rather not have again. We spent the whole night sitting in her front room until 5am expecting something to happen, and when it did, there was no connection whatsoever. It was like an out of body experience, as I was going through the motions but really wishing I wasn't there. Her opinion of her own sexual prowess was far above the actual one, and she was trying all sorts of ways to live up to her bravado. The biggest turn off of the night was when we had finished and she sparked up a joint in the bed. Bad times!I hope this gives you an idea of how different partners and different situations can affect your feelings during, and about, sex.

What Guys Said 3

• Worried I'm hurting her, romantic to share such an intimate moment, horny and incredibly hard feeling her inside, tired because generally I do more work, and temperature-hot

• feeling so good

• Yawn.Also, these emotions are fairly indescribable. But I'm fairly certain it's nowhere near similar to what a girl feels. Or maybe I'm just not sensitive enough for it, who knows.But I can imagine (and even "feel" sort of) what it's like for a girl, so I don't see why you can't do the same. xD

• Have you ever had sex? Men and women cannot possibly feel the same way because are bodies are different and because men have a totally different point of view of everything.

• Show Older
    • I know that there are ALWAYS an exception. And how do you know how a girl feels, can you read minds or something?

• No but I can feel it tingle if I think about it. While for without that I'm fairly insensitive, which is like.. totally hilarious. I'm the ultimate exception, really.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!