How can you tell when a girl has fake boobs?

I've heard that most guys don't like fake boobs on a girl, but how can they/you tell?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• there is a HUGE diffrence...no pun intended lollook at vistoria beckham link

• yeh viccy becks had them removed didn't she? after trying to convince everyone they were real! arse

What Guys Said 6

• Physics.An implant isn't the same as breast tissue--looks different, feels different, moves different. Once you've seen a few, it's a very easy spot.

• not quite, the tissue remains, just it's "padded" out with the implant under it - same tissue as before.

• Scars underneath, feel different than normal ones.

• They're usually unnaturally perky, very firm 'pumped look'... like t*ts on steroids, 'breast-pecs'. You can see a clear line above each breast where the skin is tighter because of the implant. Uncovered you'll be able to see scars from when the implants were put in (usually underneath but they can be put in near the armpit and with smaller implants the nipple)Fake t*ts are awful!

• They can look too spherical. Most don't sag properly - a real pair move around a little more than the fake sort. Far as I'm concerned, the real ones are better and don't come with scars that last for weeks, can get infected, and your nipples don't have to move home.

• I've been with 1 woman that has fake boobs. They feel f***ing amazing. No scars (I looked) and just..wow...fake DDs, very soft, didn't feel hard at all.. I have no qualms about fake breasts from that experience.

• they are very round. I don't hate fake boobs unless they are too big. but if they are just normal but you wanted to make them look better than that's awesome haha

What Girls Said 5

• you will know, most likely if you think "that girl has fake boobs" then most likely they are

• Yes from lines on the top of them, abnormal shape, feel and scars. On the beach laying down they don't go flat and have a strange shape to them.

• dont float in a jacuzzi

• they look silly and fake - they don't move and are "perfectly cut" as we know boobs are not perfect. plus natural boobs always have a slight size difference between a pair. like anything else on your body, the left or right will always dominate, nothing biological is ever perfectly symmetrical, this is how we know.

• When they see them naked and/or feel them.Most dudes won't care though. They may say they prefer natural, but if they like the girl and are at a point where they are serious with the girl in the relationship, they won't care