I need some new ways to jerk off?

The same old thing is getting boring to me and I need to come up with more ways to masturbate. I don't have lube in my dorm room just lotion so I use that sometimes but I just need some new techniques to try

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Buy a jar of miracle whip.Microwave for 30 seconds or until warm to the touch but not hot.Insert penis.Repeat.It's supposed to feel like a real p*ssy.

• I read about it in "The Guide to Getting it On." as a cheap way to make a fleshlight.

• hmm I'm interested now lol...little embarrased to try it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• auto-fellatioif you can't bent your back, try cutting your c0ck first, rofl.bondage

• Fleshlight

• Go to an adult store or search for some lube on amazon. Invest in a fake vagina.

• link once I tried this, but I felt depressed afterward. "So this is my life, jacking off with a banana, so it resembles a vagina?"

• I never actually knew there were more ways than one. I mean, you grab it and jank it, no?