What does oral sex feel like for a girl? And why do you guys like doing it?

Every guy I've ever dated has offered it to me because they like it but I have always been insecure about my body so I'd tell them no. Now I really want to know what I've been missing.

So girls what does it feel like?

Guys why does you like doing it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like doing it because I get really turned on by the taste and smell and the feeling of her wetness. I think it's pheromones that make the taste and smell such a turn-on.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally like doing it because of the reaction my girlfriend gives while I'm doing it.

• turns me on, can't really explain why

What Girls Said 2

• i got an orgasim once and it was from oral sex, I really love this, warm tongue on your cliteris feels nice and cool, hmm, I wish my boyfriend would do it more. its a intimate act and requires you being comfortable with your body and that person.

• why do I have a feeling you're really a guy asking this question...? hoping to get off to the answer...?

• Lol I'm not. Everytime I ask a guy a question about sex when I'm not anonymous on here guys send me some pretty perverted things. I don't know how to prove it to you though

• Yeah, I heard that its the easiest way for a girl to get and orgasm. I just always get shy and turn them down. Thank you for your answer.

• i've never actually gotten an O from oral. it's never done it for me by itself.