What does oral sex feel like for a girl? And why do you guys like doing it?

Every guy I've ever dated has offered it to me because they like it but I have always been insecure about my body so I'd tell them no. Now I really want to know what I've been missing. So girls what does it feel like?Guys why does you like doing it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like doing it because I get really turned on by the taste and smell and the feeling of her wetness. I think it's pheromones that make the taste and smell such a turn-on.

What Guys Said 2

• turns me on, can't really explain why

• I personally like doing it because of the reaction my girlfriend gives while I'm doing it.

What Girls Said 2

• i got an orgasim once and it was from oral sex, I really love this, warm tongue on your cliteris feels nice and cool, hmm, I wish my boyfriend would do it more. its a intimate act and requires you being comfortable with your body and that person.

• why do I have a feeling you're really a guy asking this question...? hoping to get off to the answer...?

• i've never actually gotten an O from oral. it's never done it for me by itself.

• Yeah, I heard that its the easiest way for a girl to get and orgasm. I just always get shy and turn them down. Thank you for your answer.

• lol. well...to answer your question, it feels good (really hard to describe beyond that, it's like explaining an orgasm to someone who never had one), but you need to be comfortable with your body. it's definitely more personal than sex

• Show Older