• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys think girls need to wash their vagina's better if it has a smell?

Seriously you need to learn about vagina's better if you think like that! Soap will NOT fix the problem! it will only make things worse. If a girl... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I agree completely. I would never make a girl feel bad about her genitals.To be fair though, most women think the same thing about a guy's foreskin. It's not any more "dirty" than the vagina is. And just like the vagina, it too keeps itself clean and should not be washed with soap.

What Guys Said 5

• How about a guy's penis? Wash it or not?

• i don't have this problem.

• Haha! All I can say is I have never thought to tell a girl to shove a bar of soap up her vagina! That's kinda gross! Thanks for the info though. :) I must have skipped some sex ed class in high school. Just tell them to suck it up! (Literally!) There is nothing wrong with the way they smell.

• I already knew that, as I know everything.

What Girls Said 3

• they say you diet contributes to how you taste . I eat ORANGES a lot and a lot of guys say I taste like oranges I don't know if it contributes to smell or taste or anything . and putting soap on there to clean your vaginas will just give you infections so let nature do what its suppose to do.

• Girls aren't suppose to wash they're vagina's out anyway. We have a natural cleanse which can cause us to smell a tad bit funky. Ways to control the unpleasing odor are like the wipes you can buy just for it. Sometimes the smell is due to diet, menstrual cycle (right before and after) or just body cleanse. Guys balls tend to smell horrible so they should just hush.

• Ummm what? Mens testicles don't have a smell...

• Ouch

• Woah now! Some of us shower every day! Haha!

• a lot of them don't know any better. all they know is that her vagina stinks and they don't want their face down there all up in it when it smells like that so they suggest she does something about it