Guys, why do you get a boner in the morning?

Does every guy get it?Is it every morning?Does it make a mess?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am card carrying member of this club -- no mess, just hard! :)

What Guys Said 10

• wow people really don't know much about stuff it amazes me people call me stupid well here's the dealmorning wood is caused by rem sleep, during rem sleep you nervous system goes through a series of checks and balances like a computer I guess checking for viruses and on of those things it checks is your wang, it also just so happens that most people wake up immediatley after rem sleep. rem stands for rapid eye movment

• Most, if not all guys get them..I get them just about every morning.It makes a mess only if you act on it... :PIt's also called "morning wood" :)

• We're not exactly sure what causes morning glory. Likely has something to do with testosterone levels, which tend to peak in the early morning hours. It's typically lifelong, which makes it a handy diagnostic tool--if it stops, you have something to discuss with the doc.It doesn't become a mess unless I feel like making one.

• you show your ignorance with every passing day

• Some days...morning boners are great makes you want to go down and do your special girl if there's one laying next to you at the time. has somthing to do w. testosterone in the morning is high for guys accoerduing to dr. oz

• No idea. Basic biology I guess.Every guy? No, every healthy guy.Every morning? Some guys at some points in their life get it every morning, yeah.Does it make a mess? No, it's just a hard on. There's no seminal fluid.

• boners are not inharintly messy, the body automaticly give us boners randomly, especialy while we sleep in order to circulate blood through the penis tissues and thus promote optimal penis health.

• dont listen to cartiphilus he's not to bright

• There is documentation to support it...a lot. It's true, they've done sleep studies and guys will usually get at least ONE boner throughout the night. Yes it may be that your mind is having sexy times while you're asleep but what Jager66 has said here is what most medical professionals believe.

• ya your right what was I thinking.. the body circulating blood through its organs to keep them alive and healthy is total crap..thank you for setting me straight.

• Show Older
  • it is natural and not sexual. I heard it is because testosterone is secreted when you sleep and so the hormone erects your penis. no idea if it is true or not.

• Thats sounds plausible but again there's no documentation.

• We get non-sexual "morning wood" because we have to pee more than usual, like drinking a lot of beer the night before.. Bladder pressure sends a signal to the brain and gives us wood so we won't pee in our sleep. As you may know, a guy can't pee when he has a hard erection and the body uses this condition for a non-sexual purpose. There is no mess because we don't ejaculate. You can hijack morning wood for a fast come but you have to do it before you pee. If you pee first, the wood goes away quickly.

• Well, I'll agree with the have to pee part. Usually, when I'm first awake and have to pee I'm hard enough for entry but can't do anything because I have to pee.

• Pretty much everyone does. It's 100% natural. No mess, no fuss.

• Many man gets is.Not every morning.It usualy does not make any mess.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!