Ladies: any way to describe the feeling of a penis inside you?

dearest ladies...is there any possible way to describe the feeling of having a penis inside of your incredible feminine bodies?does the finger in the ear comparison come close ;)I mean there really isn't any way I could explain what my penis feels like when I am inside a vagina..other then IF there is a heaven it can't be better then the inside of a pu ssy. Just like I could just look at it all day long if my wife would lay there with her legs spread, same goes for eating it out.

sure would be nice if the GUYS would stop butting in here..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I feel complete with a hard **** in me

• Yup!

• lol. Reminds me of a puzzle...

• Well that kind of makes sense biologically they are meant for eachother.lol

What Girls Said 2

• have you ever had one of those itches that no matter how much you scratched it you just couldn't make it stop itching? well having a hard c*$k inside me is kind of like FINALLY getting relief from that itch.

• ok so shove your finger up in ass and then multiply that by ten...as for the feeling of a g spot..indescribable pleasure

• Really? How can you tell when a guy is about to cum? what about when you are sucking a penis?

• I thought 1 finger was tight, 2 was regular and three was yunno.

• yea and you can tell when he's about to cum

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!