Ladies: any way to describe the feeling of a penis inside you?

dearest ladies...is there any possible way to describe the feeling of having a penis inside of your incredible feminine bodies?

does the finger in the ear comparison come close ;)

I mean there really isn't any way I could explain what my penis feels like when I am inside a vagina..other then IF there is a heaven it can't be better then the inside of a pu ssy. Just like I could just look at it all day long if my wife would lay there with her legs spread, same goes for eating it out.

sure would be nice if the GUYS would stop butting in here..

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• ok so shove your finger up in ass and then multiply that by ten...as for the feeling of a g spot..indescribable pleasure

• How can ten fingers up my ass feel like a penis in a vagina?

• I thought 1 finger was tight, 2 was regular and three was yunno.

• Really? How can you tell when a guy is about to cum? what about when you are sucking a penis?

• have you ever had one of those itches that no matter how much you scratched it you just couldn't make it stop itching? well having a hard c*$k inside me is kind of like FINALLY getting relief from that itch.

What Guys Said 0