Do women really enjoy oral sex?

Do women really like giving to a man or only receiving?

Most Helpful Girl

• Few enjoy it just like few guys enjoy giving it.

Though the few guys who enjoy it are skewed since most likely they eat to get blown.

While girls blow because every guy expects it.

• This is what I mostly expected

• I give oral because I enjoy pleasing the girl. I don't expect anything from her. In fact, the last 5 girls I have dated refused to do oral at all. In my lifetime, I have gotten around 6 blowjobs (easy to count when the number is that low) while I have performed oral on girls over 500 times. In my experience, women rarely give oral and when they do, they don't do it because they love to. I don't know of one guy that won't give and doesn't love it.

• I don't know of one guy that won't give and doesn't love it.

Just because you don't doesn't mean they don't exist.

Ever heard stick it don't lick it?

And I out "skewed" meaning there are guys who enjoy it just to get a bj.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 9

• yes I do I like to suck it at least 2-3 times a week, I love being eatin out :)

• As long as I get some reaction - men love to just show no emotion. That's no fun at all...

• This goes both ways, if a girl is giving me a BJ and looks like she isn't enjoying it the BJ becomes awkward.

• I won't let my boyfriend give me oral sex, it freaks me out (although I don't really know why) but I love blowing him. I don't know why there either. It's just fun to me.

• Do you mind if I ask what makes it fun? I know you said you didn't know but if you could think about it would you please let me know?

• I'm perfectly fine now, no need to be sorry. No problem and thank you. :)

• Ty for your honesty.

• I tried to give it once didn't like doing it, but I sure do enjoy getting it

• we are not a majority...but there are quite a few of us...some guy earlier today mentioned teeth...if my woman wants to suck on my dong...sure...I will let her...but I don't like it...I will leave a woman if she doesn't let me give her oral

• well you sound like the most AWESOME! guy on earth ;) lol

• I've always liked receiving but giving was a learned experience.

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 0