Do women really enjoy oral sex?

Do women really like giving to a man or only receiving?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Few enjoy it just like few guys enjoy giving it.

Though the few guys who enjoy it are skewed since most likely they eat to get blown.

While girls blow because every guy expects it.

• I don't know of one guy that won't give and doesn't love it.

Just because you don't doesn't mean they don't exist.

Ever heard stick it don't lick it?

And I out "skewed" meaning there are guys who enjoy it just to get a bj.

• I give oral because I enjoy pleasing the girl. I don't expect anything from her. In fact, the last 5 girls I have dated refused to do oral at all. In my lifetime, I have gotten around 6 blowjobs (easy to count when the number is that low) while I have performed oral on girls over 500 times. In my experience, women rarely give oral and when they do, they don't do it because they love to. I don't know of one guy that won't give and doesn't love it.

• I don't think that I am such a rare animal as you paint me to be

Oh you are.

Just because you think it's normal doesn't mean all guys do.

so you are never, ever getting married eh?

It's not cynical it's logical.

Marriage can provide nothing for me but tax benefits.

• Show Older
  • Wanna give and give but only shy...

• I can guarantee he will not think you are silly.

• I doubt it. Every guy thinks about and dreams of having it done to him. Just not finding many women who like it. It's ok

• I meant I wanna give a lot of it but just shy around my partner... He might think I'm silly

• Show Older
  • yes I do I like to suck it at least 2-3 times a week, I love being eatin out :)

• As long as I get some reaction - men love to just show no emotion. That's no fun at all...

• This goes both ways, if a girl is giving me a BJ and looks like she isn't enjoying it the BJ becomes awkward.

• I've always liked receiving but giving was a learned experience.

• i like giving oral sex I wouldn't say I love it lol but I love recieveing oral lol so basically I like getting eaten out much more then giving head

• i don't know the only reason I like doing it is cause the person I'm with likes it lol and I like turning him on, the only advice I can give is go slow and don't force her to do it just hint that youd like her to do it lol

• Giving head please. My parnter love to receive same as you:)

• what I like about giving head or getting eaten out?

• Show Older
  • I tried to give it once didn't like doing it, but I sure do enjoy getting it

• :)

• well you sound like the most AWESOME! guy on earth ;) lol

• we are not a majority...but there are quite a few of us...some guy earlier today mentioned teeth...if my woman wants to suck on my dong...sure...I will let her...but I don't like it...I will leave a woman if she doesn't let me give her oral

• I won't let my boyfriend give me oral sex, it freaks me out (although I don't really know why) but I love blowing him. I don't know why there either. It's just fun to me.

• Ty for your honesty.

• I'm perfectly fine now, no need to be sorry. No problem and thank you. :)

• So sorry:(. Thank you for your thoughts. I'm glad you have a good partner now!

• Show Older
  • I don't overly enjoy the act itself except for the pleasure that it gives my man. I enjoy that enough to do it all the time.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!