• Ask
  • myTake

My girl masturbating me and I touch some sperm just little coming out from it,after a minute I fingered her .

is she risk of preagnent as she is not having period for last 3 days

so please help me?i sufering from it?as we aren't been married!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• I doubt she's pregnant but you should try a pregnancy test just to be sure. Also how old are you? Based on your spelling I would say you are pretty young. You should wait until you become more knowledgable to be having sex.

• a woman's menstrual cycle is not always regular and may become erratic. 3 days is not a sufficient amount of time to jump to conclusions about her being pregnant. however I must warn that these things have happened before and girls have become pregnant this way before. the reason being that some sperm may have traveled from your finger into her fallopian tubes and to her ovaries thus causing fertilization and the production of a baby. she should get a pregnancy test as soon as possible to avoid any uncertainty. and next time please practice safe sax because bringing an unwanted child into this world is really cruel.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!