Guys, is it true you can figure out a man's d*** size by the shoe size he wears?

what is one way you can figure out about man's d*** size without sleeping with him? just curious...lol

i heard about shoe size and I don't know if it is true?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not always true. I know there are guys with bigger feet than myself and smaller penises. There have been studies on this and some failed to find a connection while others found that there was. It's just random. In short, I would say that it is not possible to determine.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 14

• no

• shoe size means nothing. you'll only know by seeing it.

• not ony man's d*** size, girls too

• nope.

• you got to be jokeing right his shoe size never usualy thumb and pinky extended away from each other will give estemated erection size

• Woot! That means I'm 9 inches. A better way to determine (though it has no actual credibility) is to extend your pointer and thumb away from each other in an "L" and measure the tips.

• loll how do you measure the thumb thing? you measure the index finger and thumb of a guy?

• Woaah, badass. My extended thumb and pinky is the size of my foot, and pretty much the size of my d***. I think that's just coincidence though

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 4

• what is one way you can figure out about man's d*** size without sleeping with him?

Find how long the tip of your middle finger is to your wrist.

That way you'll know if a guy is above/below a certain length.

Do this when you put the condom on him if he doesn't measure up just bail out (don't sleep with him)

• How is it inaccurate? it's called measuring.

When you measure you have something to measure with.

If you know your length is 7 inches then any guy who doesn't reach your wrist isn't 7 inches.

• What's there to object? People shouldn't have to sleep with people they don't find appealing.

• haha I can vouch for this one, you are right!

• I just ask them to show me instead of guessing myself.

• haha I wouldn't know about that but I wouldn't have thought it was true :D

• haha, I wouldn't be surprised. the human body is pretty well proportioned