Girls - Would you kiss a guy with your mouth full of his come?

I have been having a recurring fantasy about filling a girls mouth full of my own come and then french kissing her and letting it go all over my lips, tongue and down my throat in a wet sloppy french kiss. I am straight and would never have another guys come in my mouth, but would love to do this... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly your fantasy is normal, probably a lot less weird then what most men could concoct when it comes to sex, there is some sick people out there who could come up with a lot more grotesque ideas then simply kissing a girl with your come in her mouth. People shouldn't be so easily prude, please don’t let others make you feel like what you are thinking is wrong. Personally I have never thought of doing this with a man but if you find a girl who is equally as open about her sexuality, then hell you could get away with it. I mean It doesn’t seem that foul to me, kind of kinky. I might say if I was caught up in the moment I might do it if my man was okay with it, but I never figured a guy would be.