Girls - Would you kiss a guy with your mouth full of his come?

I have been having a recurring fantasy about filling a girls mouth full of my own come and then french kissing her and letting it go all over my lips, tongue and down my throat in a wet sloppy french kiss. I am straight and would never have another guys come in my mouth, but would love to do this with my own come. Girls would you think this weird or would you love to do it? Please give details and reasons for or against it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

Honestly your fantasy is normal, probably a lot less weird then what most men could concoct when it comes to sex, there is some sick people out there who could come up with a lot more grotesque ideas then simply kissing a girl with your come in her mouth. People shouldn't be so easily prude, please don’t let others make you feel like what you are thinking is wrong. Personally I have never thought of doing this with a man but if you find a girl who is equally as open about her sexuality, then hell you could get away with it. I mean It doesn’t seem that foul to me, kind of kinky. I might say if I was caught up in the moment I might do it if my man was okay with it, but I never figured a guy would be.

• dats straight up nasty im not trynna be mean but dang who jus thinks about that stuff i mean i know there is a thing kalled freaky but i dont think that fits that category i mean those otha girls might say its koo but my opinnion is that its nasty imagine all those babies jus swimming in ur mouth n you enjoyin it

• If my boy wanted me to, I would, I am open to pretty much anything. However, my guy won't even kiss me unless I brush my teeth afterwards. It is not a normal thing you hear of, but it is no where near the wierdest fantasy I have heard.

• wow you guys are dumb

how come you guys click the little

down read arrow when you read

something you find rude?

f*** that man we're speaking the

truth. and you know what it hurts

sometimes. its not our fault we

just happen to be somewhat normal

people.

• Dude, ignore the other guys. I understand and although I wouldn't like it I can see why someone would. It's definitley not the weirdest thing I heard before. Just ask her about her sexual fantasy and then she'll ask yours and if you're lucky she'll do it! Hers might be weirder but don't say anything. Try it maybe even if you don't like the sound of it. You might like it!

• I am not trying to be an ass but if your that curious, try rubbing one off and licking your hand and see what that does for you or is it the act of her doing that to you and for you?

• Thats just strange, all I can say is your in love with your self to some degree. If you were to do it with your girl she would think you're weird and it just doesn't sound right.

• that is totally the weirdest thing I've never heard