How do women feel during intercourse?

1.Pure pleasure2.Pleasure3.Pain4.Pain and pleasure

What causes the pain?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would think common sense would tell you that if it wasn't for pleasure very little of it would be going on. There should not be pain involved with normal run of the mill sex, but variations can and purposely do cause some pain.

• two thumbs down wtf resentment or something

• There are those who dislike me for my lifestyle, those that don't like my blunt answers at times, those who I totally tell to "F" off when they message me and want to cam and such, so I don't even worry about those silly arrows. Not even sure what value they are.

What Girls Said 5

• pain and pleasure

• What causes the pain?

• if his being rough, an dgoes in and out hard and fast and doesn't notice that its hurting me.

• usually a mix of non-feeling -- it doesn't hurt or feel good either. every once and a while it will feel good but more often than not it's kinda painful. I want to like intercourse but honestly it just does nothing for me and I can't orgasm that way, and sometimes it really hurts if the guy isn't paying very close attention.

• 4. Pain and pleasure

• i don't enjoy it really. I just like the foreplay part

• why do you have sex if you don't like it? what do you do pretend or does your boyfriend know you don't like ut but will have it anyways.. must be awkwrd.

• its not like I don't like it... I like the feeling when he is inside and all...but I can't bring myself to orgasm just by intercourse... I don't know why.

• pain but I've only don't it a few times. don't really enjoy it.

• is he gentle or rough?

• I'll ask you the same question that I asked jordonblossom...What causes the pain?

• is he gentle or rough? he was a bit of both.What causes the pain? I don't know I'm just not used to having anything up my vagina and it hurts.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!