If a woman lets a man come in her mouth, she loves him?

If a woman lets a man come in her mouth, does that mean she really loves him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Love?I was just doing it to prevent messes.

• So, out of dis-love for cleaning, not love for him? Hahaha

• She loves her mouth filling, with his love-piss. She loves the love-p*ss but not the lover

• You guys are making me never want to ingest it again...Hey man it's f***ing great for your teeth. Why do you think I've not had a cavity in like...6 years.Man juice.

What Girls Said 6

• It could just mean she enjoys having men go in her mouth. If she loves you, she'll tell you, so don't read too deeply into these sorts of things.

• she wants to make you happy

• Not necessarily. Just as some people only have sex with people they love, and others have sex without love. Different actions mean different things to different people.

• It means she doesn't want a mess or have to bother spitting?

• i had NO idea all those p*rnstars were in loveee, trueee loveeee

• laugh

• Does this mean you love me?

• @cj: :D@god's plague upon this earth: wishful thinking. :p

• I let a guy come in my mouth and I didn't love him... so no

What Guys Said 4

• It means she enjoys men coming in her mouth

• lol... simple and obvious and true

• I wasn't going to bother with any sarcasm on this one, I thought it'd be a waste, tasteless.These 9 words speak many words

• You sound like such a romantic guy, QA.

• Yes true love

• It's not just where it's expelled but where it ends up. Down her throat and all over her face, dripping down her chin, and over her breasts and p**** means she probably doesn't think you're too much of a loser. Might not anyway.