Ever fantasize about more than 1 guy f**king you?

If so, how many? What are they doing to you?Would you do it in real life?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do fantasize about it and I have done it several times in real life. While I am orally working on one the other is inside me. Then some switcharoo

What Girls Said 5

• To be honest, I really don't. I can't say I would want anyone touching me except for my Boyfriend :) Call me lame, but I really prefer his touch over all else's!

• Yeah, but I wouldn't do it. I fantasize like about doing the Lakers lol but I wouldn't in real life. That's too much.

• yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies... wouldn't actually follow through with it though!

• Honestly, no. I don't think I would ever have the nerv to do something like that. I don't generaly like the idea of two man in my bead, let alone in me. But, I do admire the people who have the curage to do things like that :)))

• Definitely! There would be too many to count and they would do whatever they wanted to me while being videotaped.Would I do it in real life? Probably not as extreme as that, but I have had multiple partners.

• you rock girl!

What Guys Said 1