• Ask
  • myTake

How to turn your boyfriend on while kissing and cuddling at the movies?

I wanna turn my boyfriend on while we kiss, and while we're just sitting there...tips?

we're going to the movies to meet secretly, for our parents don't approve of us. The movies has also been out for over a month so I'm pretty sure it will be empty. If you aren't going to answer my question, please don't comment. Your wasting time.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You pay money to watch a film... but you want to turn him on?!?! The pictures ain't the place to be turning folk on! You sit, watch and be silent ;)

What Guys Said 3

• What is with this obsession with the movie theater? Personally, there's nothing a girl can do to turn me on in a theater and I HATE it when they try. It's weird.

• Just starting touching him in places you wouldn't touch any other guy. ;P

What Girls Said 2

• rub him through his pants

• You might as well watch a movie in oyur house with him and all lights off than paying for a movie that your not even watching.Just put your head on his shoulder and kiss away,plus if you decide to turn that kiss into something more,no one will be staring at you like people in the movies!