Do guys like a finger up their ass during oral?

does it feel good or is it just too freaky, or is it freaky in a good way?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be awesome if the girl knows what she's doing. But it is best for both parties to know in advance that this is on the menu, just like anal sex or play with her, so that both parties can be properly prepared (read: freshly clean, fingernails trimmed, lube available, etc.).

What Guys Said 9

• Do guys like a finger up their ass during oral?

- HELL NO!

Does it feel good or is it just too freaky, or is it freaky in a good way?

- For me personally it is very uncomfortable and would cause me to feel very uneasy, if anything.

• I would try it, I tried doing it myself but didn't get any pleasure out of it, maybe I was doing it wrong

• Stinky pinky? Not a fan.

• The finger is in the guys ass?

• Make sure it's lubed.

• I say freaky in a good way. I've had it done and like it. It's a intense feeling. I also like the spot right below my balls to be touched too.

• got enuf stuff in life climbing up my a$$ without my female doing it as well...

• I do not... I will try to crush your finger with my sphincter

• I had it done once and it was the best orgasm I ever had. They say the male g-spot is his prostate gland which in there. I would more and welcome it again

What Girls Said 2

• do tell guys I'm curious too.

• Yeh my guy loves it, I use toys on him to. If he lets you finger him he might just let you fuck him with a strapon. Mine did ;)