How many times a day do girls think about sex?

On average, about how many times do girls think/daydream about sex. And is it usually with some random guy, a guy friend, boyfriend? And is it more of a love/romance sexual fantasy or is it normally like a real dirty raunchy taboo p*rn like sexual fantasy? Please feel free to share the fantasy.Just curious.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hm. I'd say I think about it at least a couple times a day. Usually it's somewhere in between a romance fantasy and a p*rn-like fantasy. And its usually about some guy I find attractive, be it a friend, a boyfriend, a random stranger, or a celebrity.

What Girls Said 10

• Most of the time it is love/romance sexual fantasy, sometimes it is naughty/dirty ... one to 3 times a week or once in two weeks. I guess I'm a bit busy to be thinking about it all the time.

Sometimes I like taking the dominating role and pleasing him. Other times I like role playing (school, etc etc) My fantasies are doing it where you might be caught. Lately... I've been having a fantasy... it's about doing it from behind and being spanked before, a bit rough. Never done it though.

• well right now I think about it all the time.. but my boyfriend is military. I was not able to see him for 15 months and that really sucked. When he got home for a few weeks, I was the one that was starting it most the time. I knew what would get him going so I would have to get is a couple times a day/night. And now that he is gone again and its been three months I think about sex a tone but only thinking about him.

• Somewhere around 30. My boyfriend recently started something new with oral.. Lets just say its heavenly.. lol

• About 10+ times a day lol

• I probabaly think about sex like 5-10 times a day. Always with my boyfriend though... I don't think I would think about sex as much if I wasn't in a relationship. I most of the time I end up envisioning the more romantic and sweet type of sex, but occasionally it could be the dirty type

• 15-20 on most days

may be 3 times during 'the time of the month'

0 when I'm depressed and feel like crying

• perv lol

• 9 times a day on average.

• ha. that's not a photo of you. I've seen it floating around.

lame.

• you know I was joking right?

• hey I speak spanish and calling someone amigo when you're not friends is disrespectful.

• Show Older
  • I think about it all the goddamn time o_o

That's an exaggeration. Probably 10 times a day. It's always about my boyfriend, and it ranges from romantic/sappy sexual fantasy to crazy rough (and sometimes weird) sexual fantasy.

When I'm single, I think about sex a bit less. I like to have a specific guy in mind, and I feel odd about it if it's someone who doesn't at least like me back :P

• mostly with there boyfriend or guys they have a crush on and they hardly think about sex unless the guys bring it you but maybe 2 times a week on average

• twice a week?! I think about sex way more than that in a single DAY

• 'they' how do you know?

• couple tims an hour. only with a guy I'm in love with.

What Guys Said 3

• I think they think about sex every 12.3 seconds. Don't let any of them or any facts fool you. My opinion is the only truth.

• you should read this man.

link

• haha f*** it then

• yeah I guess I'm a douche bag then o well--ive been called worse

• not that, but his profile pic.

• Show Older
  • They SEEM like they have a lower average than males.

However, as they are human beings too, they have sex hormones (namely Estrogen, Progesterone, FSH, LH, and a love hormone that is common for both genders, Oxytocin), I believe that their average is actually as much as ours.

• lol at both of you guys!

=)

• *Ahem* How to avoid you 24/7* She was still thinking about it with Fabio.

• Except if it's my ex-wife. She thought about how to avoid it 24/7.