Why does my ex boyfriend still have sex with me even though he broke up with me?

me and my ex hang out and we still have sex and he's the only guy I would have sex with but he's the one that broke up with me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because he's getting sex.

Don't mistake sex for emotions when dealing with guys.

Guys do not show their love through sex. That's bs.

Guys do not bond through sex. That's bs.

Women get oxytocin & mens testosterone blocks bonding.

Guys only bond through sex when they already love the woman which is nothing special because women bond when sexing someone they love. That's common sense.

In general guys view sex differently to a guy sex is just physical unless he loves the girl.

They do not see sex as something physical and emotional done with someone they love.

What Guys Said 5

• Beats me, I'm pretty sure I could never have sex with a woman I wasn't in love with. It just wouldn't be natural

• No I'm serious I've only been with one girl after we dated for awhile.

• lol at the sarcasm

• Did you ever think that he fill,s lie he may steel what you and if you are steel having sex it because you are good in bed or that he think,s that you will sleep with him win ever he like if he is you,r he is you,r ex and by sleep with him you are not do you,r self much good you need to move on and stop jump in to bed with him just because it is easy for the both of you to do so take it from me he broke up with move and find some one new to have sex with you just may find the grass is greener some were be side with just him

• i think the real question is not

"why is he still having sex with me?"

The real question is then,

"Why am I having sex with him?"

Honestly, if my ex wasn't such a bitch and I could hook up with her I totally would...its somebody that you generally trust, feel open with, and already know how to please them in bed (or at least have a good idea anyways).

• doesn't mean he's not attracted to you anymore.

• He just wants sex. You're a booty call.

What Girls Said 8

• Because he knows you would. Booty call.

• why would you have sex with him?

• The question is, why do you still let him have sex with you?

• I'm afraid it's means nothing other than he wants sex and you are giving it to him and being used by him. You are still sleeping with him because you care about him and it wasn't your choice to break up so you'd rather have any attention from him rather than not have contact, vut I'm afraid the only way you will get over him is to cut contact.

The same thing happened to me and my ex so I'm talking from experience, he's no good. I know it's hard to lose him but you deserve better. If he wanted to be with you, he'd still be in a relationship with you.

He's having his cake and eating it too and you are giving him too much power at the moment.

• He's using you and you are letting him. From what you said its pretty obvious that all he wants from you is sex and doesn't care enough about you to want a relationship, but you are still emotionally attached to him so you would rather be used than forgotten

• You must know the answer yourself. Instead of losing him completely you are having sex so that you still get a piece of him. He's only going to break your heart again once he finds a new piece of skirt, you will always be reserve. You need to cut him off completely,unless you are happy with the arrangement.

• He's doing it because he gets all of the comforts of being in a relationship without all the responsibility. If you want to be anything more than a hook up you have got to stop this, it will just feed off of your self esteem and leave you absolutely crushed. I may be wrong about your intentions here but really, this is just going to keep you hooked to him and leave you dependent on him. I don't recommend this.

• because...he's getting sex from you...

why do you keep letting this happen if he did break up with you?

he's taking what he can get because you're letting him.

• +1

she's getting used

• well, since she's asking this question, something about this exchange isn't sitting well with her.

• its 'even' because its CONSENTUAL. if she doesn't like it-- she should stop. Why is he having sex?- He wants sex. He thinks she wants sex-- she says she wants sex, by having sex with him.

Maybe she wants someone to say 'because he wants you back , so go get him back.'

he wants sex. she wants sex. they have sex.

it is not his responsability to make sure she does not have sex that she 'does not want'. she's not three & he's not her father.

shes not 'being used' they are having sex. he's not her bf.

• Show Older